Mosquitoes are one of the biggest nuisances during the summer months. Here are a few quick and easy tips to allow you to eliminate potential threats.
- Dispose of any tires. Tires can breed thousands of mosquitoes.
- Drill holes in the bottom of recycling containers.
- Clear roof gutters of debris.
- Clean pet water dishes regularly.
- Check and empty children’s toys.
- Repair leaky outdoor faucets.
- Change the water in bird baths and plant pots at least once a week.
- Canoes, boats, and wading pools should be turned over.
- Avoid water collecting on pool covers.
- Plug tree holes and stumps.
- Fill in or drain puddles and ruts in your yard.
- Keep shrubbery and weeds trimmed.
If you need help removing mosquitoes from your property call the pros at Houseman Pest Control.